Thank you for visiting our website. The safe handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when visiting our website.
Legal basis of processing
Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO serves as the legal basis for our company for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations that are necessary for a delivery of goods or the provision of another service or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation by which the processing of personal data becomes necessary, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data might become necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Finally, processing operations could also be based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden.
Disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is required under Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 22 DSGVO, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of the alleged infringement for this purpose, if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
General collection of data
When you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data may be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this is stored anonymously).
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- Names of the files retrieved
- Date and time of a retrieval
- Name of your internet service provider
- as well as operating system and browser version of your terminal device, if applicable
IP-Adressen speichern wir nur aus Datensicherheitsgründen, um die Stabilität und die Sicherheit unseres Systems zu gewährleisten (Rechtsgrundlage: Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Die statistische Auswertung anonymisierter Datensätze bleibt vorbehalten.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing is carried out here according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
We use the analysis service Google Analytics. This web analytics service is operated by Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). We use Google Analytics to evaluate your use of our website and to compile reports on user activities.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. Then a so-called opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Google Analytics deactivate
Information on cookies:
Categorization for consent: Marketing
Cookies used (lifetime in brackets): _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat_UA-* (1 minute),_utma (2 years), _utmb (30 minutes), _utmc (session), _utmt (10 minutes), _utmz (6 months).
Please note that due to the Cloud Act, American intelligence agencies might gain access to personal data that is inevitably exchanged with Google due to the Internet Protocol when embedding this tool.
References to third-party websites
On this website, references to websites of third parties are offered in the form of so-called links. Only when you click on such a link will data be transmitted to the link destination. This is technically necessary. The transmitted data are in particular: Your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link destination, do not click on the link.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for the transmission of data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we embed on our website.
With SSL, data is transmitted in an encrypted form. The data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified.
You can recognize the presence of SSL encryption by the prefixed text “https” in front of the address of the web page that you call in the browser.
Links to other websites
Please note that, due to the Cloud Act, American intelligence services could potentially gain access to personal data that is inevitably exchanged with Google due to the Internet Protocol when embedding this tool.
On individual pages or articles there is a voluntary comment function for users who would like to share their opinion on the respective page or article. The comment is released after a positive review and appears publicly on the page where the comment was sent. There is no entitlement to the release of a comment. The commenter must give a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commenter must also provide an email address. This serves to inform him regarding the status of his comment, especially if he has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The email address will not be displayed publicly and will not be passed on to third parties or evaluated manually. The IP address of the commenter will only be stored in anonymized form. The comment will be stored permanently until it is deleted by you (or an administrator). The email address you provide for your comment will only be stored for the purpose of sending you a notification in case of a reply to your comment. Any other data you provide about the comment will be published on the comment, if you provide it. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
Google Maps Form
Please note that due to the Cloud Act, American intelligence agencies may have access to personal data that is inevitably exchanged with Google when this tool is embedded due to the Internet Protocol.
Font Awesome font
This page uses the font Font Awesome for display. When you call up a page, your browser loads this font. The font is embedded locally on our server. Font Awesome belongs to the company NetDNA, LLC (3575 Cahuenga Blvd. West, Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA). You can find more information at https://www.maxcdn.com/legal/#privacy.
We secure our website and other IT systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized disclosure of your data using appropriate technical and organizational measures. However, despite all due care, complete protection against all dangers is not possible in every case. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend sending confidential information by post.
We use WordPress as the editorial system for our website. WordPress uses functional (necessary) cookies to ensure the login process for editors and administrators.
In particular, when trying to log in to the WordPress administration interface, a cookie called wordpress_test_cookie is set. This cookie is used exclusively for the active session and is deleted as soon as you close the browser.
The cookie is not used to evaluate users.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offer or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies with regard to statements on data processing. If the user’s consent is required or if components of the data protection declaration contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the data protection declaration will only be changed with the user’s consent.
This website has been checked and scanned with the data protection tool wwwschutz. The data protection notice was created with the support of wwwschutz.